Like to join the Elder family?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Chef (Chef de Partie level) to join our Elder kitchen team!
The role will contribute to the delivery of a high level of service within a small, open plan kitchen and assist the Senior Chef on duty with storage, preparation and cooking of all food items for the restaurant.
He/she must have strong work ethics, enthusiasm, positive attitude, high standards of hygiene and be able to multitask.
What do you need?
- 1+ years experience at CDP level or equivalent in a restaurant setting
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
- Be confident under pressure and in a busy environment
- Able to deliver dishes in a timely manner on a busy service to a consistently high standard
- Flexible approach to working in an ever-changing restaurant environment#
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude to dealing with people and situations
What are the benefits of working with us?
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- 28 days holiday
- No spilt shifts
We are looking for dynamic individuals with superb customer service skills who have a passion for high quality food and drink – and would like to develop within their role. The role will involve waiting on the floor serving food and delivering a high standard of customer service and on the bar (including barista).
- Standard front of house duties apply (taking orders, bookings, hosting and area maintenance)
- 1 years experience in front of house role in restaurant setting
- Opportunity to progress within the role
We are looking for full & part time positions. To apply e-mail your CV to [email protected]